Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica
y Tecnologica, A.C., Mexico (IPICyt) recently
showcased their analysis results at the GTM 2013 conference held in
Atlanta. They combined literature and patent analysis in Patent iNSIGHT
Pro to come up with trends and insights on various topics. Here are
the links to their reports by topic:
2014 - Patent iNSIGHT Pro v4.5 now out ! New features
- Assignee / Inventor Country Support - Import and
Analysis added across all charts and matrices.
- New Database support - Added support for Orbit patent
database CSV export.
- More Searchable fields - Many more searchable fields
added, viz. Priority Country, Attorney, Family Members, Backward Citation,
Forward Citation, Number of Backward Citation, Number of Forward Citation,
Number of Family members, Legal status and Family ID.
- VizMAP Enhancements - Map images exported from VizMAP
now in high resolution to enable printing on large formats. Bubble size
control options added.
- Search across all reports now 10x faster: You can
now search across all your reports and catalogues in seconds as the
underlying module has been fully upgraded.
- We are pleased to annouce a new release of Patent iNSIGHT Pro that includes
the following key improvements:
- Custom Field Analysis: Slice-dice all custom Fields
like any other field ! Full support of all analytical Custom Fields
has been added to the cooccurence matrix analyzer and you can use them
to generate any X vs Y matrix or chart just like other fields.
- Enhanced Family Member Country Analysis: Analyse
your categories, IPC or any patent fields across all the family members
of a record for better coverage insights.
- Import Enhancements: Support for CSV export files
from TotalPatents database added. More fields now importable from PatSeer
including front-page images. Misc. Improvements made to imports from
Scifider and Innovation.
- VizMAP Enhancements: Context mode Contour Maps can
now be generated on any custom categorization hierarchy level.
- Performance improvements: Miscellaneous usability
and performance improvements have been done across many features.
See Contour maps in action in our latest technology landscape
report on Food and Medicine Packaging available here.
+1.866.716.1507 (Toll free)